Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shoppe Tour....!

It's been a while, so I thought I would post some pictures of the Shoppe. The lay out is still the same, but the Shoppe has filled in nicely with new fabrics and samples.

So come on in! Make yourself at home! I hope your enjoy your visit!

The view as you come in!

Strange, but I haven't gotten tired of looking at the Shoppe.

There is something about being there that is comforting to me!

Look to the right!

This is the Big Sister! We have named some of our fixtures!

The Big Sister holds our Moda collections! I love Moda!

That rocking chair has been much enjoyed by many of our guests! It's quite comfy, so the husbands tell us! ;o)

Now towards the left, in the back of the room is our center shelving unit. We haven't come up with a name her yet despite the fact that they have been with us from the beginning!

They hold our reproduction fabric collections!


Center View!

That's were we keep our new reproduction collections when they first come in.

It's sort of the center fabric stage!

It presently holds some yummy collections that I will blog about later on!
Now the right side!

More reproductions!

If you look to the far right, that's where we have our Andover Jo Morton fabric collections! Jo has some wonderful fabrics!

For those interested, we do host Jo's Little Women' Club!

This is the Little Sister!

She hold more reproductions!

She was actually one of the first large fixture in our Shoppe.

The Big Sister came after her!

Yes, strange birth orders! lol

This is what is in between the Sisters!

It's a little section of samples as well as patterns & thread!

You can see my Women of Influence Quilt!

Let's walk over to the other side of the Shoppe!

That's more the contemporary side!

It's where we have our Batik collections as well as other more contemporary fabric lines.

The middle section is really not that contemporary. That's where we have the Japanese folk art and some Moda fabrics!

Meet the Red Headed Sister!

Unlike her other sisters who are make of Oak, she is made of Cherry wood!

She came much later! Stephen ran out of Oak wood!

You can read the story of the Oak here.

As you know from a previous post, she holds our blenders and other backgrounds that are not classified as reproductions.

Last, our wide back selection!

There you have it, a little tour of the Shoppe as of April 2010!

I do hope you enjoyed your visit!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the tour. I enlarged all the pictures so I could check out every detail.

Teresa said...

This truely is a great shop!

SG said...

Thanks for the tour! Great shop!

Darlene said...

I don't know how I missed this post but my goodness what a delightful shop. I'd be one of your best customers if I were close by. Wowzer!!!!