Monday, April 19, 2010

A neglected blog....!

First, allow me to apologize for the long wait between post. I must confess, one of the issues I am having in regards to this blog, is my inability to write a creativity entry when it involves what "new fabrics" have come in. There's really only so much I can say! lol

Having said that, those that do want to know what has arrived in the "what's new" department, are encourage to become a fan on Facebook!

I think of Facebook as an elaborate texting service. I post a photo with a bit of text, and voila! The entry is done! It's a quick way for me to let you know what has arrived without the creative compositional blah blah. lol

But, for those that like my compositional blah, blah, I will make an effort to post more often! ;o)

On the Shoppe front, much has happened since the last entry of October 2009. So I thought I would post a few pictures.

The shoppe has filled up quite nicely.

This little cabinet is one that I take great pride! Well, for the record, I take great pride in the fabrics that the Shoppe carries, but this one is dear to my heart!

This little gem is full of reproduction backgrounds.

Many are what we call shirtings!

They are all so delicious!

We do have available fat quarter bundles of shirting. They are quite popular amongst our customers.

On the other side of the shoppe are our other backgrounds along with the blenders.

We have recently received some gorgeous new backgrounds from P & B textiles.

The Apple Cider collection is quite sweet!

I'm a firm believer that you can never have enough backgrounds! They are so essential to quilting!

If you look to the top right, we have some Aged Muslin from Marcus Bros Textiles.

What's really neat about the aged muslin is that both sides of the fabric is different. One side is darker than the other. It makes for some neat effects on a quilt!

For those looking to make a quilt with a somewhat masculine flare, we have a new fabric collection by P&B Textile called Zanzibar.

The colours are rich and sophisticated! A perfect collection for that special man in your life!

I hope your have enjoyed this up date!

Thank you for stopping by!

Yours in Fibre!

No comments: